King Soopers has now made it even easier
to earn free cash for our Vocal Department!
JUST USE YOUR REGULAR SOOPERS CARD!
Please note that King Soopers’ NEW program will commence APRIL 1, 2019. Any unlinked accounts will NOT be earning funds (reloadable cards will only earn funds on purchases through March 31, 2019.
To use the King Soopers or City Market Community Rewards Program, you simply have to link your personal King Soopers rewards card to our department.
For King Soopers Stores – go to http://www.kingsoopers.com
For City Market Stores – go to http://www.citymarket.com
- Create an account, which requires a phone number, a valid email address and a rewards card.
(If you don’t already have a Soopers Rewards Card or City Market Rewards card, they are available at the customer service desk.)
Once logged into your King Soopers or City Market account:
- Go to Savings & Rewards in the menu bar.
- Select King Soopers Community Rewards.
- Click Enroll Now
- Search for EN334 or Denver School of the Arts – Vocal Music Department
- Click Enroll. That’s it!
REMEMBER, purchases will not count toward Vocal until your card has been linked to DSA-Vocal (EN334).
And you must swipe your rewards card or use the phone number that is assigned to your card for each purchase to count.
(Reminder for families! If only one member has a linked card, just enter the phone number (Alt ID) assigned to that account whenever you make a purchase!)
- For all grades (6-12) there is a 50/50 split on the money we receive between the department and an individual student account.
- Vocal Family Fund account balances can be applied to the following trip costs to any Vocal-related school cost at this time (i.e. CMEA – Retreat – All State, etc.)
- For seniors and students that leave DSA Vocal, all remaining funds in their accounts will go to the general Vocal Fund at the close of the school year. No funds will be paid out to students or families.
- DSA Vocal directors/volunteers may revisit these rules on a yearly basis.