Let’s face it, we’re all proud to be part of the Stagecraft and Design Department. Let your techie flag fly with custom blacks! Get your Stagecraft gear, suitable for work and run crews.
Coveralls: many students purchase their own black Dickies coveralls to wear during class and call. We have Stagecraft and Design sew-on patches to customize them! If you want** coveralls and have not already purchased them, each student is responsible for getting his/her own. The cost ranges from about $30 – $45 depending on the style.
Check out the Army Surplus Stores a good inventory of sizes and styles:
Army Surplus for Less, 76th and Pecos OR South Broadway at Hampden (order online or walk in to store)
**Please note that coveralls are optional. All students must comply with the dress code specified in the student handbook, and many are finding coveralls a comfortable and effective way to “cover up” for safety, to protect their clothing, and to perform the activities required during Stagecraft class and call.
Swag items available:
- Men’s short sleeve crew neck t-shirts $10
- Long sleeve t-shirts (good for show call!), $20 or one free for each new student
- Men’s long sleeve 4-button henley, $20 (cute for girls, too, but sizes are men’s so order small)
- Hoodies (very popular with the students!), $25
- Sweatpants (also suitable for call), $25
- Girl’s and women’s short-sleeved t-shirts grey or black, $15
- Junior’s boatneck 3/4 sleeve t, $15
- Baseball caps, $10
- Sew-on patches, $5
- Stainless steel water bottle, $5 (we always provide Eldorado Springs water in the Design Studio Rm. 154 for Stagecraft students but you must bring your own refillable bottle to class/call)
We have some items in stock and others have to be ordered. Click here to download the order form, write a check made payable to Denver School of the Arts with “Stagecraft and Design Swag” in the memo line, and deliver both to Michele Rice in the costume shop. She will check our inventory for your items and order them if necessary.