There are many different ways to give to the Denver School of the Arts Bands Department. All proceeds, materials and instrument gifts go directly to the students of the department to enhance their experience and education in music. You can make checks payable to the Denver School of the Arts Bands Department. Also, you can give to the department through our Denver School of the Arts Friends Foundation (DSAFF). The added benefit to you is that this way is totally tax deductible.
- All donations made through DSA Friends Foundation (DSAFF) are 100% tax deductible.
- Donations can be made to specific DSA departments either by donating online (instructions below) or by writing a check to DSAFF with the designated department noted on the Memo line.
- Donations can be made as a one-time donation or can be spread out as a recurring monthly donation
- Department donations will be disbursed to the designated departments on a monthly basis.
- Donations of $500 or more will be listed as a DSA Friends Foundation Sponsor.
Instructions for making an online department donation:
Donations can be made online with a credit card at:
- Click on ‘Donate’ at the top of the page.
- Input the donation amount.
- Where it says, ‘Please direct my donation to:’ choose “DSA Department Donation” at the bottom of the drop down menu.
- Select department in the next drop down menu.
- Select either the ‘One Time Donation’ or ‘Recurring Donation’ option.
You will then be guided to enter your contact and credit card information just like you would making any other type of online purchase.
See below all the different ways you can give.
GIVE FOR A TRIP – DSA Bands to New Orleans April 5-10, 2016
Band Department trips create some of the most memorable experiences for our students. When the bands travel the intent is to have everyone go, either 100% or no%. The idea is that if there are financial difficulties effecting some families, we as a department can help those in need to raise the necessary funds for the extraordinary experience the trip will provide.
An example of a recent trip: